ServiceNow Integration Guide
ServiceNow license needed: any ServiceNow license
Everbridge license needed: active annual subscription of IT Alerting Standard or IT Alerting Enterprise
ServiceNow version supported: Supported versions
Everbridge version supported: as a SaaS offering, the latest version is always available
- ServiceNow User Account configured as integration user
- Everbridge User Account with API Privileges
Installation of the extra ServiceNow – Everbridge connector is easy from https://store.servicenow.com :
Self-service configuration of the integration is easy for an end user. Put a webhook, such as https:///x_everb_ebim/ebresponses.do , in the response profile of an Everbridge Incident Template.
User can control the conditions under which ServiceNow automatically triggers incident creation in Everbridge:
Without leaving the ServiceNow user interface, you can see Everbridge details about users that were notified and that responded.
Synch groups and contacts between ServiceNow and Everbridge:
- In Everbridge, create an Incident Template configured with ServiceNow fields
- In ServiceNow, create an Incident Condition targeting that Everbridge Incident Template.
- ServiceNow automatically triggers incident creation in Everbridge
- Everbridge notifies contacts, to resolve the issue, and then closes the loop with ServiceNow
- Under Help & Support -> Everbridge Support Center, download the ServiceNow Connector Guide: