NEW Everbridge Webinar With Executive Vice President of Pink Elephant, George Spalding. We’ll Talk About Cyber and Security-Related IT Incidents and Why Most Organizations Are Unprepared To Respond.
For decades, the goal of Incident Response in IT has been increased user productivity. Get them back up and running as fast as possible. But, truthfully, Incident Management is usually more of a band-aid than a cure. We know how to eliminate existing incidents using root cause analysis & Kaizen. We know how to reduce incidents up front by improving the quality of changes. But what IT still struggles with is cyber or security-related incidents. Most service desks function as the frontline reporting structure for ALL types of incidents, but without a specific process for handling security issues. Details here: http://go.italerting.com/process-itil-forgot?trk=dir-out
Wednesday, 14 February 2018
1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 11:00 AM MT | 10:00 AM PT
Who may be interested?
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- VP/Directors/Managers of IT Operations, Infrastructure,
- Head of Service Deck, Technical Support
- Major Incident Management
- IT Security Engineer
- Information Assurance Analyst
- Security Systems Administrator
- Senior IT Security Consultant
- Anyone interested in ITSM, ITOM, SIEM
Here’s the Registration Link You Want to Share: http://go.italerting.com/process-itil-forgot?trk=dir-out