BMC Engage is quickly approaching and the Everbridge team is excited to show you the power of IT Alerting for BMC Remedy.
The Everbrige IT Alerting team will be happy to meet you or see you at in Las Vegas, next week. From 6 through 9 of September 2016. We’ll be at booth#445. Please stop by for live demos, t-shirts and giveaways, as well as a chance to win an Amazon Echo!
BMC Remedy with IT Alerting reduces IT incident resolution times, reduces customers’ frustration, and reduces the spike of inbound call volume. When you create a ticket in BMC Remedy, Everbridge IT Alerting can automatically:
- Identify and notify the right people, based on incident priority, time, location, and staff skills
- Across multiple devices and paths: email, SMS, phone, mobile app/push notification
- Escalate alerts until a response is received
- Launch conference bridges and allows recipients to join with 1-click
- Update the ticket when someone takes ownership of the incident or responds to a notification
- Keep track of sent, received and responded to notifications
More information on the certified two-way integration for BMC Remedy and RemedyForce here.
See you soon,
IT Alerting Team
Meet the team at booth #445 : Tanya, Jesse, Mike and Mike